Friday, November 13, 2009

Money Can't Buy Me Love...but it might buy health

I had three good days in a row this week. Less pain, more energy, productive. I don't know what to attribute it to. Could it be the Cipro I just added to my drug cocktail? (I've now on the most antibiotics I've been on at once to date: Doxycyline, Cipro, Zithromax, and Plaquenil.)

Could it be the Scaler Home Protection System that after a month, I finally plugged in the last step and is running full force to minimize my exposure to EMFs?

Was it the green drink I had Sunday night? Is it the swim I had on Monday or the time I spent in the sauna on Tuesday? How about the tweaks I made to the 50-something vitamin and supplement pills I take daily? WHO KNOWS.

But now that I've had a taste of the "good life" for a couple days, I'm ready to do whatever it takes to feel that good again. My LLMD wants to do the PICC line and Rocephin. I'm ready, but my finances are not ($1300 for the PICC and $800 a month for six months or more for Rocephin).

In this case, as I can imagine with every other Lymie, money can't buy happiness, but it just might buy health. I'll start with believing that somehow it'll happen.

1 comment:

Smart said...

I'm ready to do whatever it takes to feel that good again. My LLMD wants to do the PICC line and Rocephin. I'm ready, but my finances are not ($1300 for the PICC and $800 a month for six months or more for Rocephin). carlmontpharmacy.com