Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Zoe Lofgren Cosponsors H.R. 1179

Got this email today:

Dear Ms. [Kim]

Thank you for contacting me about House Resolution 1179, the Lyme and Tick-Borne Diseases Bill. I appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts with me.

I am sorry to hear about the physical ailments you are experiencing due to Lyme disease. Please know I will keep you and your family in my thoughts. In part based on your advocacy, I have decided to cosponsor H.R. 1179. The bill has been referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce. I will be sure to keep your comments in mind should H.R. 1179 come to the House floor for a vote.

Again, thanks for being in touch. If I may ever be of assistance to you or your family, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Zoe Lofgren
Member of Congress



Thank you, thank you Ms. Lofgren!

No comments: